Monday, March 17, 2014

#MusicMonday- HAIM.

image

I know I’m pretty late on the HAIM train, but the important thing is that I’ve finally seen the light.

I first got a glimpse of the group when they performed on SNL back in November. However, I couldn’t get jiggy with the song they chose to perform so I dismissed them. A few weeks ago, my friend told me to drop everything I was doing to go watch their video to “If I Could Change Your Mind” …and that’s when I fell in love. Those moves and that old school sound just made me want to dance down a soul train line.

Like most music I love, I had to hear more from the sisters. Their debut album Days Are Gone, was released back in Sept. of 2013 and after listening to it a few hundred times, I have a feeling it will be on repeat for awhile.

Put on your dancing shoes, grab your microphone hairbrush and check out their video to “If I Could Change Your Mind” below.



If you’ve heard their album let me know your favorite song in the comments below.

image


(photo credit: The Guardian)

No comments:

Post a Comment