Monday, February 3, 2014

#MusicMonday : Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show Recap.

Last night, Bruno Mars and his Too Live Crew of a band, performed at the most boring game ever Superbowl halftime show!

Mars started his set off with the little kiddies singing “Billionaire” then he came in with a drum solo (who knew he could play the drums? #HiddenTalents) and switched gears by singing “Locked Out of Heaven”!

While I enjoy most of Bruno’s music, Treasure is probably my all time favorite. That old school 70/80’s feel it has makes me want to hit a meeeeean two step. He definitely did not disappoint as it appeared that the entire stadium was rocking right along with him.

For the nostalgic part of the halftime performance, Red Hot Chili Peppers came out to perform their classic hit “Give it Away”. I use to love that song as a kid. I didn’t have a clue what they were saying until the chorus, but I knew that song was my JAM!

Before closing out his set with “Just the Way You Are”, a short video played of military members giving dedications to their loved ones— so sweet.

Although Queen Bey did not perform for the second year in a row, (WOMP!) I have to give it up to Bruno. Mrs. Carter is a tough act to follow and he did a fantastic job!

Catch all of Mr. Mars’ moments below:




What did you think of Bruno’s performance? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment