Thursday, April 17, 2014

Updates.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Been gone for a minute, but I'm back with... a few updates on the blog. Lol (I hope you got the Lil Kim reference) Between packing/driving/ to and from Atlanta, job hunting and making the move for this blog I've been pretty MIA and I apologize. 
  • As you can see I've moved from Tumblr to Blogger! 
                                           

Its taken me about a week to tweak different things within the layout and design and I've even learned a few tips about HTML/CSS!! I really wish I had known how customizable Blogger was in my blog "planning" process, but I know now and that's all that matters. (Blog post coming soon)
  • Because I've moved to Blogger, I have a new  Bloglovin link so follow away, my pretties. (Link at the beginning of post)
  • All She Wrote picks back up tomorrow for Feature Friday with the Belle and Bold PR duo!!!
Thanks for being patient ya'll! #Youdabesttt



No comments:

Post a Comment